- "The raising of one's mind to God or the requesting of good things from God"
- Why do we pray? (benefits of prayer)
- How do we pray? (including tips)
- Difficulties in prayer
- Mistaken ideas about prayer
2. Salvation History
- Adam and Eve, the Fall, the stain of Original Sin.
- Because God loves us, he offered several covenants to humanity throughout the Old Testament.
- God established covenants with Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, the Prophets, and finally with John the Baptist.
3. The Ten commandments
- Established by God to Moses on Mount Sinai
- Commandment, explanation, example (biblical or modern)
- Tip for memorizing